The best way to maintain healthy teeth & gums
The 5 big benefits of joining
Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Scheme*
Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly direct debit
Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members only**
Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
What is included in your membership?
|Dental Care Plan||Dental Care Plan Plus|
|Number of dental health examinations per year***||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year***||2||4|
Depending on the condition of your dental health, your dentist or hygience therapist will recommend the best plan for your needs.
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to indentify developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- Digital radiographs where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health
Hygience appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hardened plaque
- Advice and techniques - we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive resorative treatment in the future.